This article outlines the second step in setting up your organization's Google Play developer account. You can read more about this by clicking here!
Step 2: Invite Subsplash (1-2 min.)
Now that you're registered for a Google Play developer account, you will need to invite Subsplash to manage the apps on your account.
1. Click here to go to the Google Play Developer Console and select Settings on the left-hand navigation menu, then select Users & permissions:
2. Select Invite New User, found on the top right-hand corner of the page:
3. Add the following information to the new user form and select Send Invitation once you're finished:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Release manager (Double-check that the permissions below are marked off)
Now that your invite is sent, our team will take care of accepting it. As soon as our team accepts your invite, you'll receive an email from Google!