Have you ever wanted to add an image carousel to your app as you have on your website?
With our new platform, it's now possible to do this!
Here's how you can do that:
- Make sure you're logged in to the console and on the 'Home Screen'
- Click the 'Add' button under components
This will show you a view of all the different components you can add to your home screen.
- Choose the image slider component
- You'll see a screen with a couple of different options to tweak the image slider just the way you want it.
Height: the height of the image slider. If it's set to a lower height than the image, the image will be cutoff
Interval: the wait time between images before it slides to the next one
Show pager: whether to show the dots that display how many images there are in the slider
Loop: whether to start over from the beginning when the images have reached the end or to stop at the last one
Padding, top spacing, and bottom spacing are all common items and help you position the component the best way possible.
- The next step is to add some images.
Click the 'Add' button and you'll see a dialog that lets you upload an image and set the action for it.
- Add all the images you need and set the appropriate click action.
- Click done until you're back at the home page, click save and go live and your image slider is now live in your app!