App screens are meant to be viewed as a single page of content. Whereas podcasts or blogs usually have multiple items inside, this page is meant to be a standalone page.
App screens can be used to create an "About Us" screen, create a bulletin page or any other content you would like to display on a single page.
In order to create an App Screen make sure you're signed in to the console and go to the content section.
- Go to the content screen in the console and click "Add" and select "App Screen" from the selector
- Give your app screen a title. This title will also be on the top of your mobile device as the name of this app screen.
- Start adding some content by clicking on the "Edit Content" button. This will bring up a new panel on the right that will allow you to add text, images and more to your app screen.
- Finally, you add a banner image and a video. The video can be YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or a self-hosted video (such as a .mp4).
- When you've filled everything out click the save and publish button
- To preview the changes in the app, either refresh the preview or pull down the content in the preview to force the app screen to reload