You need to enroll your ministry into the Apple Developer Program, and create your organization’s Developer Account.
STEP THREE - DEVELOPER INVITATION:
Once you have enrolled into the Apple Developer Program, you need to invite Custom Church Apps to your team. Here is how:
- Login to Apple Developer Account
- Click on People, then click on Invite people
- Invite email@example.com as an admin:
You also need to invite Custom Church Apps to your App Store Connect account.
Please note that Apple recently re-branded iTunes Connect as "App Store Connect" and some screenshots below still reflect the old name.
Here is how:
- While logged into Apple Developer Account, click on App Store Connect
- Once you are in App Store Connect, click on Users and Roles
- Add a new user by clicking the + symbol next to the Users heading
- Enter user information as shown:
First Name: CCA
Last Name: Developer
Then click the Next button
- Give CCA Developer the Admin Role and click the Next button
- Leave Notifications Settings alone and click the Save button
That’s all! Apple will send us an email to join your developer account, and we will be able to generate the necessary certificates in order to sign and upload your app to the App Store.