You need to enroll your ministry into the Apple Developer Program, and create your organization’s Developer Account. Make sure to setup your Apple Developer account as an Organization, NOT as an Individual account.
STEP THREE - DEVELOPER INVITATION:
Once you have enrolled into the Apple Developer Program, you need to invite Custom Church Apps to your team. Here is how:
1. Login to Apple Developer Account
3. Click the plus button:
4. A new pop-up window will appear. Fill the blanks with the following information:
- First Name: CCA
- Last Name: DEV
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Under Roles, check the Admin box, by default this will auto-select all of the other fields.
6. Under Developer Resources, make sure to check the "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" box and then click the Invite button.
That’s all! Apple will send us an email to join your developer account, and we will be able to generate the necessary certificates in order to sign and upload your app to the App Store.