You need to enroll your ministry into the Apple Developer Program, and create your organization’s Developer Account.
Once you have enrolled into the Apple Developer Program, you need to invite Custom Church Apps to your team. Here is how:
- Login to Apple Developer Account
- Click on People, then click on Invite people
- Invite email@example.com as an admin:
You also need to invite Custom Church Apps to your iTunes Connect account. Here is how:
- While logged into Apple Developer Account, click on iTunes Connect
- Once you are in iTunes Connect, click on Users and Roles
- Add a new user by clicking the + symbol next to the Users heading
- Enter user information as shown:
First Name: CCA
Last Name: Developer
Then click the Next button
- Give CCA Developer the Admin Role and click the Next button
- Leave Notifications Settings alone and click the Save button
That’s all! Apple will send us an email to join your developer account, and we will be able to generate the necessary certificates in order to sign and upload your app to the App Store.