Setting up calendar integration is a quick and simple process.
- Select the button or tab that you want to show your calendar
- Change the icon accordingly
- Set the click action to "Display a media source" and make sure the Media Source is set to "New Media Source"
- Click the button below "Add Media source"
- Pick "Calendar Feed" from the options shown in the dialog
- Enter an appropriate title for the media source. This title will show on the top of the app.
- In the url field you can enter the url to the ICAL file, ICS file or a google calendar feed.
You can find more information for google calendars here:
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37111?hl=en and see section "Export events from one calendar"
- Optional: You can add a banner to your calendar feed to make it look even better.
Simply drag an drop an image to the "Upload Image" section or click it to select an image instead.