Here’s how to get started with publishing testimonies via your church app:
- In the console, go to “Content” and click on “+ add.” Then select “Testimonies.”
- Once you’ve added the Testimonies section, you’ll see two tabs on the top left: “General” and “Testimonies”
- In the “General” tab, you can provide general information such as a title, an image to display, and display style.
- The “Testimonies” tab is where you add specific testimonies.
- Click on “+ add”
- Fill out the “Title” field for that testimony
- Click on “Edit Content” and use the text box that appears to the right to enter the actual testimony.
- Click “Done”
- Enter the date you want the testimony to appear live within the app in the “Published Date” field
- Once you’ve finished filling out these fields, click “Done”
- Click “Save and Publish”
Don’t forget to let your congregation know about this new feature once you’ve added a few testimonies to your app. Share them on social media as well and point back to your church’s mobile app to encourage people to download the app.
Here is what it could look like: